Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

I'm good enough. I'm smart enough. And doggone it, people like me. HA!

There is somebody in the world that finds me interesting, which always kind of amazes me because I am actually a relatively shy person. When soon to be published and wildly talented author C.K. Garner (pictured) asked me if she could interview me for her own blog I was hesitant at first. I like to hear myself talk, but I was pretty sure that most of the world wasn't waiting with bated breath for what I had to say. But, it turned out to be a fun little interview. Ms. Garner asks the most interesting questions.

If you would like to read the interview please go here: The Book Geektress gets interviewed!

Even if you don't want to read the interview, you should definitely check out C.K. Garner's blog, Pile on the Protagonist. She has some interesting things to say and I have a feeling they are only going to get more interesting once her story goes live in August.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment