Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Kim Harrison's New Book & Book Tour

Author Kim Harrison celebrated the release of her new book, A Perfect Blood, by kicking off a 16-city book tour. A Perfect Blood is the 10th book in Harrison's popular Hollows Series, which follows the life of detective and earth witch Rachel Morgan as she tries to navigate her job and her relationships with a cast of characters including vampires, pixies, elves, werewolves, demons and many more all while trying to maintain her sanity and keep on living. Rumor has it that there is a potential Hollows TV show in development. Fingers crossed that this actually happens!

I have been a fan of Kim Harrison's books ever since I read the first book in the series Dead Witch Walking. I am definitely looking forward to reading this 10th installment, but since I am in the middle of about 3 books right, now the review will probably be posted later next week. But, I wanted to make sure people knew about the book tour whether you are a Kim Harrison fan from way back or just getting into her. I am excited that she is actually going to be in a city near me this time. There will be pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment